See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Peat-free Beds & borders Top soil 25L
- Perfect for use all around the garden.
- 15% bark, 40% clay sand, 10% green compost, 15% mushroom compost and 20% sharp sand
- Dig over the area to be turfed or seeded and ensure the soil is free from weeds, rubble and large stones. Rake the soil level. Spread the top soil over the soil surface to a depth of at least 50mm (2") and add a pre-turf fertiliser. Firm down the soil surface and rake level. You are now ready to lay your turf or seed
Features and benefits
For all round use in the garden Verve Top Soil is ideal for a high quality finish.
- Specially selected & graded top soil
- Perfect for re-invigorating garden soil
- Ideal for lawn preparation & levelling
|Litre capacity (L)||25L|
Brilliant quality very impressed
Tree77 - 16 days ago
I brought this last month, a couple of bags of it just to see what it was like and I will definitely be going back for some more.
Very poor producy
Steven551 - 27 days ago
The packaging deceivingly shows it being used for laying lawns. The product wasn't soil but what resembled a poor quality compost that's had a manure smell and was 90% sticks and leafs. Just rubbish don't buy.
I've Just Soiled My Plants!!
GarryD - 1 month ago
Just purchased 5 bags of the topsoil. For those of us not intending to enter Chelsea next year its a perfectly fine, workmanlike product which enhances the colour of bright flowers.
Shonk - 1 month ago
I picked up 4 bags of this today to top off a family member's grave and titdy it up
as the soild wasnt that good at the cemetery worst mistake of my life
Make no mistakes this is not soil dug out of the ground then sifted as you would expect
this is bark twigs sand and a bit of hardcore this is 100% a manmade product
oh and as an added bonus it stinks
really good quality soil
FHlondon - 1 month ago
I bought 30 bags in 2 orders of this top soil as my garden was being professionally landscaped and the garden service could not get soil from their normal source. They said the soil was very good quality, as good as they would have sourced.
Delivery for first 20 bags from B&Q was delivered on time on my chosen day. Second top up order by click and collect was even better - stock ready to collect within 20 minutes!