See more Growhouses & Cold Frames
Verve Small Raised bed kit 0.48m²
Our stores do not stock this product
This pine Verve small stackable raised bed is ideal for displaying your flowering plants.
- Stackable and Modular raised bed suitable for growing fruit and vegetables
Features and benefits
Our easy, modular grow your own system helps you achieve your very own vegetable box. Super simple to assemble, it should only take 20 minutes to build and you can choose to grow seeds or plants.
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this small stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
- Use multiple small raised beds or mix and match with the large raised bed to create a personal growing area.
- High quality untreated wood insures no harmful chemicals leak into the soil, allowing you to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables.
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike.
- We recommend the use of a liner to help prolong the use of your raised bed (Available in the Kitchen Garden range)
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
which details are wrong?
slimgirl - 7 days ago
Haven't yet brought this. It says 800 x 800 yet the covererage is 0.48sq m. So is the coverage correct, in which case it is 600 x 800. Or are the dimensions correct? If the dimensions are correct it is too big for my space, if the coverage is correct it is ok for my space
We love these!
Busy little sisters - 2 months ago
I bought one frame last year but wanted to check it would hold up to the Scottish weather and I am not disappointed. I bought more this year both small and large. They're easy to assemble and install and can be moved easily too - once they are emptied. Because they stack you can create as deep a bed as required and it makes planting and weeding easier. Great value for money, we love these!
Small pine raised bed
Jonboy19 - 9 months ago
It looks gr8t my small raised bed and got cover the only thing is you don't get the support to hold it up like in the picture where can you buy them from but other then that I like it I've got three of them in my garden now I've started to grow my own veg again
Ticks every box
Debb1005 - 1 year ago
these have ticked all the boxes for me, compact, easy to build and set up,
Must of been very popular as all our local stores and home delivery had sold out, had to travel 30 miles to find a store with some in stock, I am using 4 at the moment but definitely will get more
Pleasantly surprised on the quality for the price we paid, liners fit , says 3 x 50l bags to fill but actually only took 110litres per bed
I would recommend these for any garden ideal for small spaces too
Great solution for beginners
OSnoW - 2 years ago
My wife and I were looking to start a fruit and veg area in our garden but didn’t want to spend hundreds and hundreds on sleepers etc. We saw these and decided to give them a go. Good price and very simple to put together and set up. My only complaint would be that we bought the matching liners for both the small and large beds and when we went to install them we found there were no clips in the box as shown in the video to hold them in place. We went back to B&Q the following day to pick them up only to find they don’t have them. We are resorting to short nails as we want to get it set up.