Verve Plant Food Sticks
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
These plant food stickss are suitable for potting up containers & baskets.
- Place each stick close to the edge of the container or 4 to 8 cm from the base of the plant & push in to the compost until just under the surface. Distribute sticks evenly around the plant when several sticks are needed
Features and Benefits
- Long lasting & balanced food for all plants, should be used throughout the year to build the overall health of the soil & the plant
- Use the sticks to feed all types of plants in containers
|Material||Carton & plastic|
|Ingredients||Feather meal n-natural phosphate p-potassium sulphate k-potassium sulphate from red beetroots extract n&k|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This multifunctional cane support create a wigwam shape, when used with bamboo sticks and acts as a tent for plant safety and support Suitable for use with bamboo or plastic canes. To support tall growing plants, netting and fleece Guarantee - 1 year
This compost maker is suitable use on compost heaps to speed up the composting process.. How to use: sprinkle about 100 g of verve compost maker for every 20-30 cm layer of fresh garden and kitchen waste and water in if dry. Apply each time a new fresh layer of ...