See more Lawn care
Verve Pre lawn seed & turf fertiliser 28m² 1L
Keep your garden looking its best with this pre turf and lawn seed fertiliser from Verve. Give your turf or lawn seed the best possible start. This product promotes a healthy root development and encourages strong and rapid growth. The granules contain slow release nutrients for when the lawn needs them.. Comes in a 1 litre tub and covers 28 m².
- Use this product 4-5 days before laying the turf or sowing the lawn seed. Sprinkle evenly at the rate of application over the marked area
- Give your turf or lawn seed the best possible start. This product promotes a healthy root development and encourages strong and rapid growth. The granules contain slow release nutrients for when the lawn needs them.
- Working time - 5 days
Features and benefits
- Stronger root development boost drought tolerance
- For best results, keep the area well watered after laying turf/ sowing lawn seed
- May cause serious eye irritation. Wear protective gloves & eye protection. Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after handling
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Beags - 20 days ago
Followed the instructions to the letter when preparing my new lawn. The new turf is fantastic, this stuff really works, the grass grows that quick it needs cutting twice a week. Highly recommend.
B&Q needs to address this...
ssomos9 - 6 months ago
Read the reviews but still tried it hoping I'd be in with the lucky few but the tub was full of sharp stones. I opened it as soon as I paid and had to ask for a refund immediately as I could barely find any pink-ish fertiliser.
Does B&Q read their reviews? Surely this needs looking into!!?
Julie86 - 1 year ago
I bought this and covered my whole lawn with it before spreading lawn seed. I had lots of very dry and bear patches. I watered it and within 10 day my lawn is very very thick, lush green and looks like a carpet. I will be using this every year after scarifying the lawn.
Some people are clueless!
SouthJay - 1 year ago
Take a look at the name of this product and it says PRE- lawn seed and turf!
It's a fertiliser to pre-treat the ground before you lay seed or turf .... not put it on top after its laid. If using seed then slightly mix it into the soil so that it's not all laid on the surface. If using turf then you will not see it when its laid on top.
The 5 star ratings are from people who put this down before laying their seed or turf hence why they got a good result! Unlike those who are giving it 1 star saying they now have a lawn of stones.
Plus you get what you pay for!
Full of sharp stones
Jay S - 1 year ago
Didn't read the comments about this product before purchasing. Bought a tub and a week later realised it's full of shingles and very hard stones. Rubbish.