We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Hose reels
Verve Wall-mounted Hose pipe set (L)25m
- Comes with Nozzle & connectors
- Compatible with Standard connectors
Features and benefits
- An all purpose, enclosed hose reel, that can be wall mounted, allowing the user to easily water their garden
- Impact–resistant PP case & anti-UV; qualified hose, fittings, & wall mounting parts
- Aluminium handle & metal bracket are strong and durable
- The hose can be automatically rewinded and can be stopped any where, which is much more convenient for the users
- The hose reel can rotate 180 degrees
- Small & compact for easy storage
|Colour||Green & grey|
|Hose length (m)||25m|
Only One Year Old
Gentle Gardener - 4 months ago
Only one year old and the hose has stopped retracting. Why? It has always had gentle care. Advice please.
Verve wall mounted hose
Annx - 5 months ago
This hose is brilliant would highly recommend easy to mount
Expensive when only works for one summer
Granny A - 5 months ago
Bought last year from B & Q .Was fine first year but this year completely jammed when fully extended. As we are in lockdown we paid tradesmen to take apart and rewind but now only rewinds part of it so rest of hose is left on patio.
Not bulit to last
Lucius999 - 6 months ago
I bought this reel two years ago, it broke earlier this year. I took it apart and the spring was a mass of rust broken in 3 places. Not repairable.The plastic had all faded and gone brittle and the whole construction was cheap and nasty. not built to last. A waste of money. Just spent more and bought a Hozelock with a 5 year guarentee.
AndClew - 7 months ago
We've had this hose pipe for a couple of years then randomly one day it would wind back in. We now have a messy looking hose all over the floor and it constantly gets kinks. Sadly we can't afford to replace it!