See more Expanding foam
Volden Hand-held Gap filling Expanding foam 300ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A moisture-curing, one component, self expanding polyurethane foam for filling, fixing, insulating and mounting.
- High bond strength
- CFC & HCFC-free
- Comes with Straw Nozzle & Gloves
- Take the usual labour hygiene into account. Always wear gloves and goggles. Remove cured foam mechanically. Never burn away. Consult label and material safety data sheet for more information. Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Instructions for use: 1. Surfaces should be clean and free from loose particles, dust and grease. 2. Moisten surface with water before application for best results. If necessary, protect areas with masking tape. 3. Shake the aerosol can for at least 30 seconds. 4. Remove the cap and protective gloves contained. Ensure gloves and eye/face protection are worn prior to product use.5. Attach the applicator nozzle on the valve, without overtightening.6. Activate the applicator nozzle, point and apply. The amount of pressure applied defines speed of application. THE CAN MUST ALWAYS BE USED WITH THE VALVE FACING DOWNWARDS.7. Joints and cavities should only be filled 50% to 70% as foam expands twice its original volume. For deep cavities/seals the foam should be applied in layers. Apply moisture to increase curing speed. 8. Excess foam can be removed whilst wet with PU foam cleaner or acetone. Do not use water. Cured product can be removed mechanically only.
- Crack resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Guarantee of Statutory
Features and benefits
High filling capacity with excellent adhesion and stability to most common building materials including concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, metal, insulation materials, pipes, cables and ducts and PVC (except PE, PP and PTFE).
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- HCFC- and CFC-free propellants
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||30-60 min|
|Expansion vessel suitability size||12L|
|Fire rated||Not fire-rated|
|Instructions for storage||Ensure canister is stored vertically in dry and cool conditions (Between 5 and 25 °C) Do not store this can horizontally as this may cause valve failure. Use within 12 months of manufacturing date.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||5°C|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Propellant type||H-CFC & CFC free|