See more Radiator valves
VURTU11 Straight Thermostatic Radiator Valve and Lockshield, 125(H) x 115(W), Chrome, 613690
Sold & shipped by Kinen UK Ltd
VURTU's thermostatic angled and straight valves can be used with either floor or wall pipes, giving you complete control of the temperature in individual rooms throughout your home. The subtle yet stylish design can complement any décor and with an simple twist mechanism it's easy to achieve the heat you desire. Sold as a pair, both valves feature a gleaming chrome plated finish and 15mm standard connection, to make fitting them hassle free.
- 2 years Guarantee
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
- Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRVs) have an in-built temperature control to keep room temperature at a constant level with frost protection
- TRV's prevent your home from getting warmer than necessary. They turn the heating on until the room reaches the temperature you have set, and then off until the temperature drops.
- Your thermostat doesn't need to be turned up when it is colder outside, the house will heat up to the set temperature regardless.
- Your room thermostat should be set to the lowest comfortable temperature, which for most is between 18°C and 21°C. If you only have a single room thermostat for the whole house, for every degree you increase the temperature, it will increase the heating bill by about 10%.
- More efficient for helping to reduce bills and are better for the environment
- Tested and Certified BS EN 442 Standard ISO9001:2008 Registered Manufacturer
|EST approved||Not EST approved|
|Frost protected||Frost protected|