Weber Genesis® II E310™ GBS™ 3 Burner Gas Barbecue
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days (excluding Saturday & Sunday)
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Weber gas barbecue is ideal for if you like throwing big parties or regularly cook outdoors with your family.
- Cooks for up to 12 people
- (H)740mm x (W)1370mm
- 10 year Guarantee - Cast Aluminium components, Porcelain-enamel lid, burners, ignition
- Clean with warm soapy water
Features and Benefits
Gather your family around the barbecue and ignite the flames. Let the GS4 Grilling System take lead while you focus on what really matters - quality time with the people you love, in the comfort of your garden
- Flavorizer® bars for that authentic barbecue flavour
- Rust resistant and chip resistant
- High temperature grilling with the cast iron grates
- Simple and fast ignition
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast iron Gourmet BBQ System® cooking grate
- Easy to build - We have made our BBQ's quicker to build, even the largest BBQ in our range can be built within 90 minutes
- With wheels to allow for effortless manoeuvre and storage
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Number of burners||3|
|Accessories included||iGrill 3 Ready porcelain-enamelled, cast iron cooking grates, Gourmet BBQ System® cooking grate, open cart design, side tables with integrated tool hooks, tuck-away warming rack, easy access gas tank storage|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Summer is the time for outdoor socialising and there’s nothing better than getting everybody over for a barbecue in the sunshine. But when chances to cook outdoors are limited it's all too easy to get stuck in a grilling rut, relying on the same food favourites every time.
That's where we can help. We've got a few ideas to revitalise your barbecue menu, as well as advice on caring for it to get the best out of your grill season after season.
Not bought your barbecue yet? Check out our buying guide for help picking the perfect model for you.
For food lovers, sunny weather means one thing - fire up the barbecue. Dining outdoors is a summer treat that's guaranteed to create a buzz amongst your family and friends. Everyone loves to eat al fresco when the sun is shining and the weather is warm.
From extra large gas BBQs to feed a party of people to compact and portable charcoal options to take camping, we've got a barbecue to suit. We’re here to help you find the best BBQ for cooking up a delicious feast, from tasty grilled burgers and sausages to scrumptious smoked fish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Weber Spirit gas barbecue is ideal for if you like throwing parties or regularly cook outdoors with your family. 60x44 cm grill, Cooks for up to 10 people (H)1600mm x (W)1320mm 10 year Warranty - Porcelain enamelled lid, cast aluminium components & burners -10 years. Cart, spark ignition, cooking ...
43 x 32cm grill (H) 66 cm x (W) 69 cm x (D) 66 cm 5 year guarantee Cast aluminium components (excluding paints) – 5 years, Burner(s)/element – 2 years, Stand – 2 years, Cooking grate – 5 years, Thermoplastic/Thermoset parts – 5 Years, All other parts – 2 years ...