WeMo Smart LED Light Bulb, Edison Screw Cap (E27)
[This is a block of tabs..]
The WeMo single light bulbs are to extend your WeMo starter pack. WeMo Smart Bulb system allows you to control multiple lights through an App, allowing you to coordinate your lighting via the WeMo Link
- Comes with: 1 LED Bulb
- App compatibility: iOS (5 or later) & Android (4.0 or later)
Features and Benefits
You can link up to 50 bulbs to the WeMo link allowing you to control and manage the lighting you want to within your home. The system allows you to set up custom schedules and rules that fit your lifestyle. You can control just one bulb in one room or the entire house at the touch of a button. WeMo is completly modular and every WeMo device you own will appear in the WeMo app.
- Designed to replace traditional light bulbs in your home, the WeMo is made to retrofit, offering painless installation - all you need to do is change your bulbs and sync to your WeMo link. Using only 9.5w of energy the WeMo Smart LED bulbs product a warm bright light similar to traditional 60 w incandescent bulbs
- Sunset or Alarm Automation: light bulbs to turn on at sunset or turn off at sunrise. Have your bedroom lights turn on before your alarm goes off giving you an extra push to get the day started.
- Turn the lights on when your not home: Simulated occupancy turn lights on automatically when your not at home so you'll never have to worry if you've left the light on again
- Life Span: The running time of the WeMo greatly exceeds that of a typical light bulb, operating for up to 25,000 hours.
|Cap fitting||Edison Screw Cap (E27)|
|Primary power supply||Mains|
Help & Advice
A smart home contains devices that can be controlled when you’re at home and when you’re not. It’s all about increasing the control you have over the day-to-day running of your home. So you can be on the go and still connected to it via innovative gadgets and appliances that are changing the way we live our lives.
A smart home, also commonly known as home automation, offers a number of different types of device – from cameras to lighting, central heating thermostats to carbon monoxide alarms – all designed to be controlled remotely. All you need is an internet connection then you can easily access these home devices from your smartphone or tablet.
You might even have a smart home without realising it, as many TV boxes can be controlled remotely through a smartphone app. So why stop at just setting your favourite TV programme to record while on the go? Why not also set your home lighting and central heating? Or check in on your pet while you’re at work? Having a smart home not only gives you peace of mind, but could also save you money as it helps you use your appliances more efficiently.
And it’s all about choice. You decide how smart you want your home to be. Opt for one device or many. Sync up the devices so that they work together or keep them independent. Start with just one and then add more to it later on. Having a smart home is all about giving you more control over how your home works and finding what’s best for you.
Why do I want a Smart Home?
It saves you money
Remotely controlling your home’s devices helps them run more efficiently with no more energy wasted. Switch devices on and off remotely; set them to your schedule and some even notice when you’re away and turn themselves off – all small changes that can mean big savings.
It keeps you safe
Protect your home and enjoy peace of mind with a smart home. Cameras enable you to keep a friendly eye on the home while you’re away, so you can check in with the kids, elderly relatives or even snoop a little on your pets. While the smoke and CO2 alarm offers phone messages that immediately alert you if there’s a problem, all helping to put your mind at rest that all is well when you’re not home.
It makes life easier
Enjoying remote control over your home makes life easier. You’re no longer limited to using appliances only when you’re home, but have the freedom to do it as and when it suits you. Make your house work to your schedule.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery