Werner 2 Tread Steel Step Stool, 0.9M
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and Benefits
The large platform comfort 2 step ladder is ideal for any task in the home, workshop or commercial application. It is easily transportable, compact for convenient storage and has an attractive design for indoor use. The dual comfort grips and intuitive, secure latch design enhance your stability when climbing and standing on the step stool
- Ergonomic dual grips for maximized comfort while climbing
- Extra large platform step for enhanced security and comfort
- Compact for easy use and storage
- Secure, intuitive latch design
- Durable design made with solid steel and plastic construction
|Standard||Tested and approved to EN14183|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
You should always choose the right type of ladder for the height and nature of your task. Our guide will show you how to choose between ladders, stepladders, work platforms or scaffold towers, one step at a time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery