Werner 3 Tread Steel Step Stool
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Maximum height - 2.48 m
- Platform height - 0.73 m
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and Benefits
The large platform comfort 3 Step with tool tray is ideal for any task in the home, kitchen or garage. The utility tray is exemplary for holding paint cans and tools for projects in and around the home. It is easily transportable, compact for easy storage and has an attractive design for in home use. The soft comfort grip and intuitive, secure latch design enhance your stability when climbing and standing on the step stool.
- Wide platform step for enhanced security and comfort
- Ergonomic rubber handle for comfort
- Includes a tool tray for holding paint cans and tools
- Secure, intuitive latch design
- Durable design made with solid steel and plastic construction
|Standard||Tested and approved to EN14183|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
You should always choose the right type of ladder for the height and nature of your task. Our guide will show you how to choose between ladders, stepladders, work platforms or scaffold towers, one step at a time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery