See more Manure
Westland Chicken manure Pellets, 10kg
This straight plant feed is suitable for general garden nourishment.
- All organic fertilisers depend on contact with moisture and soil to break down naturally; releasing their nutrients and enhancing soil fertility
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets & foodstuff
Features and benefits
Chicken Manure Pellets are ideal for soil improvement, planting & feeding of established plants
- For all use around the garden
- Apply several days before sowing seeds, or planting out small/sensitive plants
- The chicken manure pellets will break down slowly releasing nutrients into the soil. For fast growing crops an additional feed may be required
- Apply in the autumn when preparing winter beds or early in spring as a base fertiliser when preparing your beds for planting
- 100% organic
- The pellets should be worked into the soil (a hole is usually ideal). During dry weather, water before sowing seeds and after planting
- Apply before sowing at a rate of 50-150g sq.m and 100-300g sq.m before planting. For feeding apply at 100-300g sq.m
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Beware of wildlife
NiallArm - 11 months ago
Bought this product based on the good reviews of similar type products. All it succeeded in doing was attracting wildlife to dig up the front garden. I could not recommend for this reason alone as I'm back to square one with refilling all the low spots and re seeding
great for veg
wiz1 - 1 year ago
Have used this product for many years , and i feel it works well for veg especially for growing new potatoes in buckets.
Dav C - 3 years ago
Makes a great difference to the growth of winter flowering pansies
It's a bucket of manure!
Geoffinblackpool - 3 years ago
What can I say about a bucket of manure? It is what it claims, and was cheaper, (per weight), than the boxes which were being promoted alongside. It's a decent bucket which will get re-used
Gardening lover - 3 years ago
Found it boosted the grow of vegetables nicely. Would buy it again.