See more Manure
Westland Chicken pellets 10kg
Our stores do not stock this product
This straight plant feed is suitable for general garden nourishment.
- Suggested use period - For best results apply in Autumn and Spring and 3-4 weeks before planting
- Chemical care - Typical analysis NPK 4.5-3.5-2.5
Features and Benefits
Chicken Manure Pellets are ideal for soil improvement, planting & feeding of established plants
- For all use around the garden
- Apply several days before sowing seeds, or planting out small/sensitive plants
- The chicken manure pellets will break down slowly releasing nutrients into the soil. For fast growing crops an additional feed may be required
- Apply in the autumn when preparing winter beds or early in spring as a base fertiliser when preparing your beds for planting
- 100% organic
- The pellets should be worked into the soil (a hole is usually ideal). During dry weather, water before sowing seeds and after planting
- Apply before sowing at a rate of 50-150g sq.m and 100-300g sq.m before planting. For feeding apply at 100-300g sq.m
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Resistance||Improves soil condition and ensures a top quality healthy yield|
great for veg
wiz1 - 3 months ago
Have used this product for many years , and i feel it works well for veg especially for growing new potatoes in buckets.
Dav C - 2 years ago
Makes a great difference to the growth of winter flowering pansies
It's a bucket of manure!
Geoffinblackpool - 2 years ago
What can I say about a bucket of manure? It is what it claims, and was cheaper, (per weight), than the boxes which were being promoted alongside. It's a decent bucket which will get re-used
Gardening lover - 2 years ago
Found it boosted the grow of vegetables nicely. Would buy it again.
So simple to use
Dobern - 2 years ago
Just replaced our greenhouse and decided to add this to the new soil. Excellent results so far