See more Fertilisers & plant food
Westland Enriched horse manure Rose Plant feed Pellets 3kg
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Ideal for use with most types of flowers and feeding fruit and vegetables, this easy to use rose food with horse manure will help to ensure you plants stay healthy and strong.
- For best results use between March to June
- Store in a dry environment
- Apply 1–2 handfuls (25–50g) per rose bush, scattering the pellets evenly over the soil around the base of the plant. Work the pellets into the soil and water if dry to encourage the feed to start working. For best results we recommend: A first feed in spring once the roses have started into new growth, to ensure a first flush of quality blooms. A second feed in summer after the first flush of flowers has faded, to encourage even more blooms to form.
- Chemical care - NPK 4-3.5-7 plus trace elements
Features and benefits
A specially tailored high performance rose food that naturally supports plant health for an abundance of healthier roses
- Rich in horse manure to improve soil structure
- Helps build plant immunity to prevent disease
- A natural plant stimulant
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Ready for use||Ready to use|