See more Plant fertilizers
Westland Growmore Universal Fertiliser Granules 10kg
Ideal for use with most types of vegetables, shrubs fruit trees and flowers, this easy to use garden fertiliser will help to ensure you plants stay healthy and strong.
- For best results use between February to October
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. Use as a top dressing (sprinkled on the soil surface) or as a base dressing (worked into the soil with a spade or hoe). During dry weather water before and after application.
- NPK 7-7-7
Features and benefits
- For stronger, healthier plant growth and abundant flowering
- Use as a balanced fertiliser (NPK 7:7:7) with a variety of crops
- Use when planting or sowing and feeding of established plants
- General soil improvement to put depleted nutrients back
- Contains nitrogen, phosphorous and potash
- Rates of use top dressing; General Vegetables 70g/m2; Potatoes 210g/m2; Fruit trees/shrubs 135g/m2; Flowers 70g/m2. Base dressing General Vegetables 135g/m2
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Ingredients||Contains nitrogen, phosphorous and potash|
|Advisory notice||Store in a dry enviroment|
|Instructions for care||Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. The use of gloves is recommended when handling this product|
|Ready for use||Ready to use|
|Safety information||Keep out of reach of children & pets|
plot 82 - 3 years ago
I use it in my garden and allotment good for flowers and veg ,easy application for good results.
Does a great job!
BethP - 3 years ago
Have been using Growmore in my garden for many years. I throw handfuls onto every border twice each year to feed the many plants, shrubs and trees. Am rewarded with many flowers throughout the season!