System upgrade: From 8pm Wed 2 to 8am Thurs 3 Dec. Some products won’t be available for home delivery at this time. Some orders placed during this time won’t specify a delivery date, we will contact you by phone to arrange a convenient delivery date.
See more Multi-Purpose Compost
Westland Houseplant Compost 8L
- For re-potting house plants.
- 65% peat
- Choose a pot larger than the old one ensuring it has adequate drainage holes. Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and gently tap the old plant from its pot. Place in the new pot ensuring the root ball is slightly below the rim of the new pot. Fill in around the root ball with potting mix, gently tapping the pot to ensure all spaces are filled. Water well. One bag fills approximately 11x 10cm pots
Features and benefits
Westland Houseplant Potting Mix is a specially blended mix for potting or re-potting most indoor plants including cacti and bottle gardens.
- Contains West+ for added performance
- Added perlite for improved aeration
- added Seramis for improved water holding
|Litre capacity (L)||8L|
10 litres is better
LeezeL - 1 month ago
Wasn't enough for a large own pot for a large plant. Meant I had to shop elsewhere as they didn't deliver. Messy
Not a bad price for size, but!
tinalondon - 2 months ago
The price at B&Q for the 8ltr is pretty good.
The soil not so good.
I purchased 3 bags and all had a lot of broken pottery in them amongst other things.
Will have to see if my existing plants, I have transferred into bigger pots and cuttings survive. I hope so as will not be happy if they don't!!.
I would upload photos but doesn't seem to be a link to do this via App reviews.
I repot all my indoor plants with this
TheOnlyGardenGirl - 5 months ago
I buy this a lot, houseplants love it as well as some of my succulents. When I repot a shop bought plant I replace it with this and it goes wild! It's worth the price because it's really good quality in my opinion