See more Multi-purpose compost
Westland John Innes No.3 Pots & planters Compost 35L
- John Innes composts were developed over 50 years ago and are based on a traditional recipe of sterilised loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients.
- 44% peat
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost. Place plant in new pot with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. Dig a hole approximately. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball. Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. One bag fills approximately 50x 10cm pots
Features and benefits
Westland John Innes No. 3 Mature Plant Compost. a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is a richer compost for re-potting or planting out mature plants. It is suitable for heavy feeding vegetables and flowering plants in hanging baskets, large troughs, planters and containers.
- Nurtures & sustains growth
- Contains vital nutrients which feed for five weeks
- Rich in nutrients for hungry plants
|Litre capacity (L)||35L|
Rob Ty - 2 months ago
For some reason John Innes No3, at most outlets, is hugely expensive and sold in small bags. If you want to grow established plants in large containers this is the correct medium and under £5 for a 35 litre bag is a snip! Not only that B&Q had my click & collect order ready in less than 30 minutes.
Mel R - 1 year ago
A quality product at an excellent price. We recently purchased a wisteria plant and were not sure what compost to use. After expert advice we were told to use John Innes no3. Not only is the wisteria thriving, but all of our other plants.
Orchid 1645 - 1 year ago
I bought this product last month and everything I planted in it is doing well