White General purpose sealant 300 ml
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This all-purpose acrylic sealant is a handy addition to your toolbox as it can be used all around the house.
- Suitable for:Window and door frames
Features and Benefits
Ideal for sealing around door and window frames, skirting boards and coving.
- Note: the Helpline telephone number shown on this product is incorrect. Please dial 0333 014 3098 for all Helpline enquiries.
|Drying time||48 hours|
|Litre capacity (ml)||300ml|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This highly durable Soudal glazing & frame sealant is for use on clean uncoated glass, ceramics & glazed or painted surfaces and can be applied to glazing joints, door & window frames. It can be used on internal & external surfaces. Guarantee - 1 year Recommended for - Glazing joints, ...
This acrylic floor sealant from UniBond is great for a range of sealing jobs. Simply apply and leave for 48hours to dry. Specially formulated for wooden surfaces subject to vibration such as stairs and door frames Can be painted when dry and remains permanently flexible Easy to smooth
UniBond Speed silicone sealant is perfect for use in warm and humid environments such as bathrooms and kitchens, where resistance to mould growth is necessary. Suitable for:Suitable for sealing around baths, showers, basins and sanitary ware Flexible, Mould resistant