White General Purpose Sealant 300 ml
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This white silicone sealant is ideal for use all around the house.
- Flexible, Mould resistant & Waterproof
Features and Benefits
A versatile, durable sealant that is perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Mould resistant and waterproof
- Note: the Helpline telephone number relating to DIY.com shown on this product is incorrect. Please dial 0333 014 3098 for all Helpline enquiries.
|Drying time||24 hours|
|Litre capacity (ml)||300ml|
Health and Safety
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable for:Most surfaces Recommended for:Weather sealing of curtain walling, building facades & expansion joints, as well for use as a frame sealant Flexible & Waterproof
This leak sealant & preventative from TEC7 is suitable for most open and closed heating systems. Guarantee - 1 year Purpose - Stop, prevents and permanently seals heating system leaks How to use - Apply directly into the heating system via highest point radiator valve
UniBond Premium Universal is a new generation of silicone sealant ideal for sealing, filing and insulating most common construction joints around the home. Recommended for:Worktops, toilets, downpipes, gutters, skirting board, sinks & baths Flexible, Mould resistant & Waterproof 35 year Guarantee