We remain open and here to help. Safety remains our priority so we urge you to follow the Government’s guidelines and to shop responsibly.
See more Door bell kits
White Wireless Door chime kit
- 2 years guarantee
- Includes 25 x 78 x 20mm transmitter, 68 x 120 x 32mm receiver, bell button (3V), 2x portable doorbells (4.5V), sticky tab, belt clip, 2x screw seal, CR2032 battery, user manual and 6x AA batteries
Features and benefits
Never miss the postman again with this white wireless door chime kit. Offering a 50m of operating distance in open field, this set with two bells is a great solution to your needs.
- This wireless solution allows a quick and easy installation
- With a set of 2 bells, this door chime offers 100m of operating distance making it perfect to be heard from a wide range of area
- Battery required for push button (1x CR2032 batteries) & wireless door chime (3x AA batteries)
- 1 sound
- Fitting instructions: Stick push button to external surface and carry doorbell with you or clip to your belt using belt clip
|Battery name||AA & CR2032|
|Number of chimes||1|
Does what it says!
DavidC63 - 1 month ago
I needed to renew a wireless doorbell and this was well priced and what I wanted with 2 chiming units. Instructions how to link the signal rather unclear and not obvious but soon got there. Needed words not pictures.
Jockey2 - 1 month ago
i could not get the cr battery in, it wasn't clear which way round it went. Struggled for an hour - can't get it to work
Product good, instructions rubbish
Anonymous - 4 months ago
To pair the chimes press the bell button and keep pressed and at the same time place batteries into the chime. Keep the button pressed and they should pair within a few seconds. This can be done separately for each chime.
This product doesn't work
Offkey - 6 months ago
Instructions are terrible - it was a nightmare to put together. Only works when you take the batteries out of the receiver and put them back in and then immediately press the button. Even then the receivers are out of sync and tune with each other.
Anonymous - 10 months ago
had the same problem could not get them to work took one set back, but second set did the same, this time when i took them back asked for any one to show me if they worked ,chap from b/q got them to work strait away, instruction not very good , so if you buy get them to set them up lol