See more Door Linings
Whitewood spruce Internal Door lining set, (H)2100mm (W)131mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Assembly required
- Includes a trenched head that can be reversed to fit either a 686mm (27”) or 762mm (30”) wide door. Each linings set consist of 1 head, 2 stiles and loose 12mm x 32mm door stops.
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a 686mm or 762mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Whitewood Spruce
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 686mm or 762mm door
- 131mm used for 100mm (4”) block work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish to get the look you want
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
This product lacks required dimensions
Jasmit1953 - 1 month ago
Bought door frame and door that don't match each other due to lack of product information.
Twisted Cupped and Warped
ivorb1 - 4 months ago
These are unusable, a slight twist and a bit of a bend would be able to be worked around but when one side is so twisted that it's 15mm out of square it just is not fit for purpose.
Not Fit for sale. DO NOT WASTE your money
Jaaase - 5 months ago
Needed to Use B and Q due to timings so picked these up. Measured and inspected for cupping and bows before purchase. Picked the most managable set in store. Opened the pack assembled square within a 1mm. Inserted upright and plumband packed as well as my other door linings. Overnight the jamb has cupped so badly the middle of the board has split. This is in your normal house with very moderate temp and humidity changes. Absolutely shoddy product storage in store and imagine production facility and transport are not up to scratch either. b and q make a song and dance about returning it too once I've put a fixing in.
Size not as advertised!
Zdex9r - 2 years ago
The advertised sizes are 131x28mm x2100
I therefore bought 9 trusting the sizes without physically measuring
Unfortunately when I opened up toatart building the lining it turned out every jamb was 2010 NOT 2100
No good when every millimetre counts!
I then had the hassle of loading 9 door kits back into my car and wasting my time and fuel taking them all back to b and q.
The store was told of this advertising error and I'm therefore surprised to see the same product and size labelling error being advertised online!
Please ensure you check the physical sizes and do not trust the label!
Cyber1 - 2 years ago
Warped and unusable , just terrible. I would not recommend