See more Wall tiles
Windsor Sage Gloss Ceramic Wall Tile, Pack of 30, (L)300mm (W)100mm
- Does not require sealing
- The use of abrasive cleaners and strong chemicals to clean these tiles should be avoided.
Features and benefits
These slim format ceramic tiles provide a sleek, gloss finish for your walls.
- Add the finishing touch to your interior design scheme with these timeless linear brick format tiles
- Fix with coloured grouts for statement style
- Try different fixing styles, horizontal or vertical, herringbone or in line to create your own unique look
- Simple to install with low maintenance
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: White
|Room use||Living area|
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Bought for my kitchen and wasn't disappointed. Easy to work with. Used Jasmine coloured grout to enhance the colour of my units. Delighted with the outcome.
s0phia - 4 months ago
A very simple design of tile so will not date like others. Clean angular lines when up. Very happy. Pricer than others though
mid - 5 months ago
do not use on a floor!!! they even crack under a bath with no foot traffic .
They are a wall tile only . £2000 pounds later taking out a whole bathroom suit i have found this out to my own cost
Lovely sage green tile
alfaskye - 7 months ago
I ordered these online after seeing one tile at the shop where none were in stock, wondering whether it was the right decision.
Turns out colour is lovely and changes with the light.
Only bad thing is that one pack was clearly a different colour, had no barcode, and had been badly picked by the warehouse. I used them behind the fridge as I ordered them online and it was too far to take them to the store
Looks great, nice sage colour
Cookie18 - 1 year ago
This is slightly paler than some sage colours out there, but just what I was looking for. Pictured with light grey grout and next to cashmere units.