Worx 230-240V Corded Multi Tool WX679
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded multi tool is ideal for work on wood, metal, plastic, ceramic, drywall and various other materials.
- No load speed: 12000-21000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable
- Tool free blade change
- Accessories included: 1x 35 mm standard end cut blade, 1x plastic accessory box, 1x 80 mm HSS semicircle saw blade, 1x sanding pad and 15x sanding sheet
Features and Benefits
- Universal interface is compatible with accessories of other brands
- Switching between accessories is easier than ever thanks to an innovative new tool-less clamping system-Hyperlock®
- The Hyperlock® tool free system can provide 1 ton of clamping force to prevent the accessory from slipping
- Ultra-versatile tool for cutting, sawing, scraping, sanding and more
- Work on wood, metal, plastic, ceramic, drywall and more
- Cutting depth can differ, based on blade cutting depth
- Carry case: Carry bag & Colour box
|No load speed||12000-21000rpm|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Cable length (m)||3 m|
|Brush type||Carbon brushes|
|Carry case||Carry bag|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Dremel drum sander is for for rough shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass, removing rust from metal surfaces and shaping rubber surfacesand is compatible with rotary tools. Guarantee - 1 year Accessories included - 1 x Drum Sander Maximum speed - 35000 rpm
This Dremel cutting wheel set is compatible with Dremel rotary tools. Guarantee - 2 years Accessories included - 1x DSM500, 2x DSM 510, 2x DSM 520, 1x DSM 540 and 1x DSM 600 Recommended for - Softwood, hardwood, brick, soft metal, floor tile, wall tile and plastic
These Dremel steel engraving cutters are suitable for wood, fiberglass, plastic and soft metals. They are compatible with Dremel rotary tools. They're 50mm wide 0.8mm in diameter. Quality cutters for detail engraving, carving and routing in wood, fiberglass, plastic and soft metals Quick lock technology