See more Electric radiators
Ximax Infrared Horizontal or vertical Designer Radiator, Mirror effect (W)600mm (H)600mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Discover our stylish range of high quality designer radiators, specially developed to blend in with the interior of your home. A great designer radiator should match the style of interior, whether that be minimal and understated, an ultra-modern contemporary, or a more timeless traditional style. All of our designer radiators have been crafted to a high quality, and many feature state-of-the-art technology.
- Offers a sleek design that follows the flat lines of your walls, creating a useful mirrored surface whilst heating your home incredibly efficient.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Only fixings included
- Solid wall brackets kit & air vent
Features and benefits
XIMAX infrared heaters use the principle of solar radiation and provide comforting warmth to every room. A specially developed carbon fibre fabric generates directly longwave infrared-C radiation from the consumed energy. This radiation does not need air to transport the heat but permeates it nearly lossless and turns into heat wherever it meets objects, walls and ceilings. These store the heat and release it evenly into the room. Thus the walls are always warm and dry.
- Heats quickly and accurately – without any service and maintenance costs. The walls remain dry and the insulation properties are improved in the long term
- Highest quality components are assembled in order to produce an infrared heater with virtually unlimited lifetime
- Does not require expensive piping, a socket is sufficient. The installation is done with screws to the wall, ceiling or mobile with the optional floor stands
- Promotes a dust and bacteria free air, preventing the unpleasant dry breeze of convection heating
- Thanks to its timeless elegant design, the only 2.5 cm thick panels integrate harmoniously into any living area
- Can be fitted with a Thermostat temperature control but is not included
|Standard||BS EN 60335|
|Orientation||Horizontal or vertical|