See more Electric radiators
Ximax Infrared panel Horizontal or vertical Designer Radiator, White (W)1200mm (H)600mm
Discover our stylish range of high quality designer radiators, specially developed to blend in with the interior of your home. A great designer radiator should match the style of interior, whether that be minimal and understated, an ultra-modern contemporary, or a more timeless traditional style. All of our designer radiators have been crafted to a high quality, and many feature state-of-the-art technology.
- Offers a sleek design that follows the flat surface of your walls, creating a subtle touch that heats your home incredibly efficiently.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Only fixings included
- Solid wall brackets kit & air vent
Features and benefits
XIMAX infrared heaters use the principle of solar radiation and provide comforting warmth to every room. A specially developed carbon fibre fabric generates directly longwave infrared-C radiation from the consumed energy. This radiation does not need air to transport the heat but permeates it nearly lossless and turns into heat wherever it meets objects, walls and ceilings. These store the heat and release it evenly into the room. Thus the walls are always warm and dry.
- Heats quickly and accurately – without any service and maintenance costs. The walls remain dry and the insulation properties are improved in the long term
- Highest quality components are assembled in order to produce an infrared heater with virtually unlimited lifetime
- Does not require expensive piping, a socket is sufficient. The installation is done with screws to the wall, ceiling or mobile with the optional floor stands
- Promotes a dust and bacteria free air, preventing the unpleasant dry breeze of convection heating
- Thanks to its timeless elegant design, the only 2.5 cm thick panels integrate harmoniously into any living area
- Can be fitted with a Thermostat temperature control but is not included
|Standard||BS EN 60335|
|Orientation||Horizontal or vertical|
TimmoJ - 2 months ago
Bought this based on other reviews and it's a really great bit of kit. Fitted it to a smart plug so I can turn it on and off with my phone when I'm outside the house. Comes with a 13A plug attached so easy installation. I used plaster board fixings and shorter screwed than the ones supplied but it's still extremely sturdy. Easy installation. Will be ordering smaller ones for other rooms in the house.
stylish and floods the room with heat!
walnuts13 - 1 year ago
Our playroom has French doors and a large window, is about 3m x 5m and has a suspended floor. This heater gets it comfortably warm. We have it running for a few hours a day on a timer and are now going to install it on the ceiling. Very please with the exception of having zero information about possibility of wiring it into a room controlled thermostat.
Amazing heat from only 800w
Adrin - 3 years ago
Having read widely varying reviews of infrared heating panels, with very little information on ceiling-mounted panels, I was somewhat hesitant to buy this one. But I needed to heat a room and installing central heating would have been costly, disruptive, inconvenient, and would have taken up a big chunk of wall space. UFCH wasn't viable either, and an electric radiator would be too expensive to run. So I bit the bullet and bought this. It was fairly easy to install, although little tricky to get it onto the mounting brackets. I also hard-wired it in through a thermostat, rather than plugging it into a socket. I've had it running for a few weeks now, through some pretty cold weather,, and all I can say is I am very impressed! My room is 5m x 3m and this panel heats it really well (mounted in the centre of the ceiling). We have the thermostat set to 21 degrees C and the room is lovely and warm. It's a bit on the pricey side but cheaper than installing CH or UFCH, and cheap to run. Plus it doesn't take up any wall space, and looks very modern and smart on the ceiling (it even matches the square LED lights we installed). I thoroughly recommend this product.