See more Radiators
Ximax Infrared panel White Horizontal or vertical Radiator, (W)900mm x (H)600mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Horizontal or vertical Radiators are a fantastic option for smaller rooms, where a bulky horizontal radiator simply takes up too much wall space. Contrary to popular belief, vertical radiators have an equal BTU heat output to horizontal radiators, despite many people thinking all the heat is lost out of the top of them. Offers an unusual design to draw your attention, with long triangular shaped panels that produce a high heat output. Advance your heating system with the Ximax infrared panel white radiator. This horizontal or vertical model not only adds a touch of style to any room but also provides efficient and reliable heat distribution for ultimate comfort during chilly days and nights. This radiator is (H)60cm x (W)90cm, 2218 BTU.
- Offers a sleek design that follows the flat surface of your walls, creating a subtle touch that heats your home incredibly efficiently.
- Only fixings included
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
XIMAX infrared heaters use the principle of solar radiation and provide comforting warmth to every room. A specially developed carbon fiber fabric generates directly longwave infrared-C radiation from the consumed energy. This radiation does not need air to transport the heat but permeates it nearly lossless and turns into heat whereever it meets objects, walls and ceilings. These store the heat and release it evenly into the room. Thus the walls are always warm and dry.
- Patented Infrared reflector technology and high tech carbon fiber fabric
- Highest efficiency rates, perfect heating to save energy costs (up to 30 % !)
- Depth dimension stated below is the depth of the radiator after fitting
- Promotes a dust and bacteria free air, preventing the unpleasant dry breeze of convection heating
- Thanks to its timeless elegant design, the only 2.5 cm thick panels integrate harmoniously into any living area
|Standard||BS EN 60335|
|Thermostatic control||Thermostat temperature control|
|Orientation||Horizontal or vertical|