See more Night Latches
Yale 60mm Chrome effect Night latch P-89-CH-CH-60
Our stores do not stock this product
This chrome effect night latch is ideal for securing both left and right handed, inward opening doors. Recommended for use in conjunction with another lock, such as a deadlock or Euro cylinder.
- 60mm backset
- Kitemarked BS3621:2007 and complies to BS EN 12209:2003 and BS EN 1303:2005 standards
- Comes with Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys
- Surface fixed lock, some chiselling and drilling required (see pack for details)
- 2 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Inside handle can be deadlocked by a reverse turn of the key in the outside cylinder after closing the door
- Key operation from outside and lever handle on the inside
- Snib function enables the latch to be held back
- Latch can be deadlocked by the snib button internally, making the lock inoperable by key or handle
- Supplied with rim cylinder
|Comes with||Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys|
|Fitting instructions||Surface fixed lock, some chiselling and drilling required (see pack for details)|
|Lock backset measurement||60mm|
|Number of keys included||2|
|Standard||BS3621:2007 and complies to BS EN 12209:2003 and BS EN 1303:2005 standards|
Can't fit lock
Spark6423 - 4 months ago
The backplane of this lock does not have all the correct holes in is as shown in the instructions
Looks good. Works well
Jw56 - 1 year ago
Had this for s month, closes smoothly. Works well.
Not up to BS3621 standards as stated
333 - 3 years ago
Don't buy this lock if you are looking for one with BS3621 accreditation especially for insurance purposes since your insurance company may invalidate your insurance if you make a claim. The description states this is kite marked and up to standards but it's actually not, you would need to install a BS3621 mortise lock in order to be insurance approved.
Nice, Smooth action
monkspeed - 4 years ago
I put this lock in a week or so ago, it replaced an aging similar design yale, but this lock is much smoother in action when closing the door. The handle is nice to use. It's a good looking lock.
StuY - 5 years ago
Attractive looking good quality lock.