See more Night Latches
Yale 60mm Chrome effect Night latch P-89-CH-CH-60
This chrome effect night latch is ideal for securing both left and right handed, inward opening doors. Recommended for use in conjunction with another lock, such as a deadlock or Euro cylinder.
- 60mm backset
- Kitemarked BS3621:2007 and complies to BS EN 12209:2003 and BS EN 1303:2005 standards
- Comes with Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys
- Surface fixed lock, some chiselling and drilling required (see pack for details)
- 2 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Inside handle can be deadlocked by a reverse turn of the key in the outside cylinder after closing the door
- Key operation from outside and lever handle on the inside
- Snib function enables the latch to be held back
- Latch can be deadlocked by the snib button internally, making the lock inoperable by key or handle
- Supplied with rim cylinder
|Comes with||Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys|
|Fitting instructions||Surface fixed lock, some chiselling and drilling required (see pack for details)|
|Lock backset measurement||60mm|
|Number of keys included||2|
|Standard||BS3621:2007 and complies to BS EN 12209:2003 and BS EN 1303:2005 standards|
Looks good. Works well
Jw56 - 10 months ago
Had this for s month, closes smoothly. Works well.
Not up to BS3621 standards as stated
333 - 2 years ago
Don't buy this lock if you are looking for one with BS3621 accreditation especially for insurance purposes since your insurance company may invalidate your insurance if you make a claim. The description states this is kite marked and up to standards but it's actually not, you would need to install a BS3621 mortise lock in order to be insurance approved.
Nice, Smooth action
monkspeed - 3 years ago
I put this lock in a week or so ago, it replaced an aging similar design yale, but this lock is much smoother in action when closing the door. The handle is nice to use. It's a good looking lock.
StuY - 4 years ago
Attractive looking good quality lock.