See more CCTV, wi-fi cameras & kits
Yale All in one Wireless Outdoor IP camera
- Comes with 1 x 1080p Yale all-in-one smart camera, 1 x adjustable stand & wall mount, 3m USB cable, 1 x USB power adapter, fixing pack, manual
- 110° viewing angle
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
- Access live feed, intercom, siren and light features straight from the box with no monthly fees.
- With motion detection alerts you will always be in the know when someone has called at your door. Add an SD card to your camera to capture motion detect events or link to a Yale Smart CCTV DVR for constant back up recording of all activity at your door
- With two way talk you can communicate with callers, advising the postman to leave your package with a neighbour, or let friends know to ‘come round the back’ when you are in the garden.
- Turn the security light on, off or activate on motion detect only, and adjust the brightness to suit your individual needs.
- Works with Alexa - Ask Alexa to show you your camera to see and hear live feed from your camera on Alexa screen enabled devices
|Connection type||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz)|
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Range||All in one|
Teresa - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am pleased that I am able to see who is approaching my property both when I am at home and if I am away, I feel more secure especially as it is also recorded. I found the instructions difficult to understand so setting up took quite awhile, but once I finally connected with the WiFi and linked to my phone it was easy to use.
Reliable Smart Camera
Anonymous - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So I was testing Yale Family Alarm System and Yale Smart Camera for few weeks now and the results are pretty good. Setup and installation was quite easy.
After positioning all part and fixing just downloaded the app and synch all together with camera. camera was easy to connect just plug in the wall socket through usb which could be longer. Other minus is that if you installing camera outside you need bugger hole to fit through the usb other than that is cool. the Alarm system has couple of sensors, light, siren and hub. The sensors could be faster acting at night but other than that is good. Camera has pretty good night vision. As well you don’t need to register to use it.
Solid piece of gear
Lisha - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great product. Great build and great quality. Relatively easy to use and slick design which fits in nicely to its surrounding furniture. Nice to have extra security when not in the house! 4 stars.
Easy to use and great image
jadidix - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband installed this camera in about 5 minutes he made it look quite simple and didn't moan at all!
We're really impressed with the image on the camera, even in night vision you have great detail and quality.
The app is a great feature, you just get a notification from the motion sensor and then you can pop the camera on and check what's going on.
Great bit of Kit!
PD81 - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Yale Smart Living All in One Outdoor Camera does what it says on the tin (or box!).
The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was the quality and robustness of the camera.
The set up was easy as you just need to download the app and follow the instructions provided. I am not the most tech-savvy person but found it easy to set up!
The picture quality is amazing, even the night vision.
I would definitely recommend this product to any one looking for that extra bit of security around the place!