See more Alarm accessories
Yale IA Wireless Door Contact sensor
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Yale Door/Window Contact secures the main access points in and around the home. When the alarm is armed and the door or window is opened, the contact and magnet lose connection, activates the alarm.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Compatible with IA range only
- Fittings & fixings included
Features and benefits
The Yale Door/Window Contact is easy to link with your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm allowing you to customise your system with up to 40 accessories, with no need to use screws, perfect if you are renting your home. Smarter together, the Yale Sync Alarm works with Philips Hue and Amazon Alexa, combining lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent. Our Smart Home alarms are easy to set up and fully controllable from our Yale Home App through your phone, tablet and Apple Watch as well. The Yale Sync alarm also connects simply to other Yale smart security products ensuring total peace of mind from anywhere.
- Secures any door or window, the main access points to your home, triggering your alarm & sending you a notification if the contact is broken while armed.
- Get notifications to your Yale Home app if movement is detected in your home while the alarm is armed.
- Link to your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm straight out of the box, allowing you to customise your system with 40 accessories.
- Easy to install on walls & in corners with no tools required.