See more Alarm sensors
Yale Sync Wireless Door Contact sensor
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Sync door/window contact alerts you via the Yale Alarm app as well when your door is opened or closed, providing peace of mind and enhanced protection. It will also trigger your alarm if there is a status change when your alarm is armed. The door/window contact is easy to pair with your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm allowing you to customise your system up to 40 accessories to your individual needs. The contact is wireless and easy to install on any door or window surface as a small, wireless device. The contact has a 200m range and when paired with the Sync Smart Home alarm, can be integrated with lights and voice assistants including Amazon Alexa and Philips Hue, to enhance your security system.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Compatible with IA & Sync range only
- Fittings & fixings included
- Hub required - Smart
Features and benefits
- Secures any door or window, the main access points to your home, triggering your alarm & sending you a notification if the contact is broken while armed.
- Get notifications to your Yale Home app if movement is detected in your home while the alarm is armed.
- Link to your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm straight out of the box, allowing you to customise your system with 40 accessories.
- Easy to install on walls & in corners with no tools required.
- Connect up to 40 accessories to your Yale Sync Alarm
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Power voltage supply||Not mains fed|