See more Home Alarm Kits
Yale Wireless Smart home Alarm kit SR-320
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with - 1x smart hub, 1x siren, 2x PIR motion detector, 1x door or window contact, 1x key pad, fixing pack & batteries
- Fitting instructions - Easy to fit. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units
Features and Benefits
- Control via Smartphone-arm or disarm and configure your alarm anytime, anywhere via your Smartphone
- Extra secure rolling code transmission
- Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs
- Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees
- Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference
- For use in home with broadband connection
|Detection range||12 m|
|Operating range||30 m|
|Alarm deterrent||Internal & external siren|
|Compatibility||Router & one free wired network port|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Type||Alarm kit SR-320|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Battery life||1.5 years|
not so smart anymore.
Danny JK - 1 month ago
This was a really good product until the latest app update which made the most useful function useless. You can't use your mobile to set or unset your alarm. Check out the reviews on Play store ( android app store). I would now give this product 0 stars if possible. shame because it was a good bit of kit. YALE customer service is non-existent .
Great Comfort, even while sleeping
jackreview - 4 months ago
I bought this alarm system as we've moved house and I wanted myself and my other half to feel safe. We've got a panic button in the bedroom and also a panic button downstairs which is part of the keypad. Knowing my other half can press this if she is in danger and I'll be notified instantly is very useful.
It's super easy to install and name sensors. I found the app super useful. Having the part arm feature is great, we use it while asleep so we 100% know we are secure. It's great piece of mind.
As with everything in life, there is always room for improvement. The app can be a little hard to navigate but you do get used to it. I had to call support to work out how to rename a device and also work out how to remove devices from the part arm system. I'm an IT systems tech so go figure...
Overall, this product is really useful and if you want to sleep at home knowing 100% you are secure then this is great.
AVOID - not smart at all
ImproveTheAppNOW - 5 months ago
I was happy with this alarm - but the new app makes it not worthy. You can only turn on and off the alarm, when it works. All the other essential functions are gone. You are not alerted if you leave the windows open, or if a device is out of order. Check the ratings of the app on the App Store / Google Play. Funny enough they have the word Smart in the name, but the worst app I ever seen doesn't make it good for using it with a Smart Phone.
Lauren Payne - 6 months ago
Bought this alarm and some accessories, was easy to install and attach accessories too. Extra security actually made my home insurance go down!
Poor quality product
Gavtw - 9 months ago
This system is of poor quality, unsecure, app is riddled with bugs and updates keep stripping features and create more issues than resolves. Customer and tech support is none existent. Avoid at all cost