See more Bathroom & shower cleaners
Zep Bathroom Mould & mildew remover, 0.75L Trigger spray bottle
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Zep Commercial® mould & mildew stain remover is a ready to use industrial strength formula that quickly dissolves mould and mildew stains with the power of bleach. Whitens fibreglass, tile & grout and is great for use in kitchens & bathrooms; indoors or outdoors.
- Can cause skin irritation and eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep receptacle tightly sealed.
- Spray liberally on affected area from a distance of 15-20cm. Leave the product on the surface to penetrate for 2-3 minutes. Using a small non-scratch scouring pad, washing up brush or soft nylon brush, agitate the affected area to remove mould. Wipe off the mould residue with a cloth or kitchen towel. Rinse area thoroughly with clean water. For stubborn or heavy deposits it may be necessary to repeat the application.
- Clean and remove mould and mildew
- Keep out of the reach of children. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid release in to the environment.
- Suitable for Toilet bowls, sinks, baths and surfaces such as ceramic tiles, fibreglass, acrylic and grout
Features and benefits
- Industrial strength formula
- Whitens with the power of bleach
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use
|Container type||Trigger spray bottle|
|Ingredients||Anionic surfactants less than 5%|