If you need help or advice, please call your local store who will always be happy to help.
Find their phone number on our store locator page or call us on 1800 818 950.
For customer service queries please contact your local store or email BandQCustomerServices@b-and-q.co.uk.
Shopping at B&Q
You can't purchase B&Q products online in the Republic of Ireland, but our colleagues in store are waiting to help when you visit.
If you find any product even 1c cheaper anywhere else, we'll refund the difference and give you an extra 10% off the lower price.
We're so confident our prices in store are cheaper than our competitors, that if you buy a product from us and find the same product (or the equivalent in the case of the B&Q Brand) available locally for less – even if it’s a sale or special offer price – we’ll not just match that price but we’ll beat the lower price by a further 10% for your trouble. All we ask is that the lower price is generally available to any potential customer on the day that you call back, within 14 days of purchase, with a proof of purchase. Please ask in store for full Terms & Conditions.
Our stores accept the following credit and debit cards.
- Cheques are also accepted if accompanied by a cheque guarantee card and proof of ID
If you are not able to get your items home from store, why not use our store delivery service?
Ask your local store for details of where they deliver.
|Item size*||Delivery charge||Free|
|Small items||€10||FREE delivery over €75|
|Large items||€15||FREE delivery over €350|
|Bulk items||€25||FREE delivery over €350|
*Charges exclude services
Returns & refunds
Please keep your receipt for anything you buy from us. It will ensure we can help you, if you need to bring something back.
Our returns policy - terms and conditions
If you return a product unused, with the original receipt within 45 days of purchase (or delivery where applicable) we will exchange the product or issue a refund based on the original method of payment. For purchases made by debit/credit card, the same card must be used to process the refund. B&Q customer sales forms are an acceptable form of receipt.
- Products that have been cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or to require proof of identity.
- Your consumer rights are not affected.
- If the product you purchase is faulty, or not as described, we may offer an exchange, refund or repair as appropriate, in accordance with your consumer rights.
You can return your items
- To your local B&Q Store
- You will need to take the product, your receipt/sales advice and the debit/credit card you used for payment with you
Products delivered to you
If you buy a product which we deliver to you, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery or within 45 days after delivery by:
- In the first instance, Calling us on 1800 946 327, emailing us at BandQCustomerServices@b-and-q.co.uk, or writing to us at Doncaster Customer Services, Catesby Business Park, White Rose Way, Doncaster, DN4 8DG to cancel the order (or part of it) and arrange collection
- Alternatively, returning the product to your local B&Q store (you will need to bring your sales advice and the credit/debit card used for payment)
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused
- Orders which are cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements will not be exchanged or refunded
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid (including relevant delivery charges) less any collection charges. If you return a part of an order, we will recalculate any applicable delivery charge for the remaining part of the order and also deduct this from the refund
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or to require proof of identity
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights.
Please call us on 1800 946327 to arrange.
*Lines are open 8am to 8pm weekdays, 8am to 8pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
B&Q gift cards are the ideal present for people who love decorating their homes and spending time in their garden.
Treat your friends, family or colleagues and let them choose what they really want from over 40,000 products in store. They're are perfect for new home, wedding or birthday celebration.
B&Q Gift Cards can be purchased from any B&Q store for values from €1 to €1000.
For Ireland media enquiries only please call 01 6299495 or email email@example.com.