See more BBQ's
GoodHome Tippah 4.0 Black 4 burner Gas Barbecue
- Grill dimensions: 207mm x 430mm x 3pcs
- Cooks for up to 12 people
- Comes with enamelled steel grid, painted steel oil collectors (x3), integrated side handle, gas bottle support, high performance burners and flame tamers, hooks, lid with thermometer
- It is recommended to cover it with a BBQ cover while storing
Features and benefits
The GoodHome Tippah 4.0 gas barbecue is perfect for simple cooking at an affordable price. It's compatible with the multi-cooking set and the planchas, so you can customise your barbecue by adding a variety of grids/planchas, allowing you to try out different cooking styles such as wok or pizza stone.
- The high-performance burners and flame tamers guarantee an efficient cooking performance by distributing the same temperature throughout the whole grill.
- This oil collector is accessible from the front of the barbecue and easy to clean due to its finish and size. The grids are also easy to clean due to their size.
- The side handle makes it easy to move the barbecue around and the gas bottle is easily attached to its designated area with a handy strap.
- The fixed sideboard gives you extra space for dishes and food preparation.
- The integrated thermometer allows you to control the temperature.
|Manufacturer guarantee||10 years|
|Adjustable shelves||Fixed shelf|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Gas cylinder size||13kg|
|Gas type||Butane & propane|
|Number of burners||4|
nice bbq - regulator not fit for purpose
Chewmacca - 5 days ago
As others have said this bbq doesn't heat very well. Could only get a maximum on 140 degrees even with the hood closed.
I have replaced the regulator and it now heats very well.
Should not have to buy replacement parts to get a brand new piece of equipment to work correctly
Great BBQ grill
ClareA - 7 days ago
Very easy to build and works very well. Very easy to clean too
Garry79 - 8 days ago
Finally found a great bbq really easy to put together ,and looks really good too.
Was able to test it and heat’s up really quick.
Looking forward to using this in the summer.
Cabo89 - 8 days ago
I brought this product last week and was easy to build and very sturdy only complaints are that it doesn’t hold 13kg gas bottle couple inches to short and that the side trays don’t lift and fold you can slightly unscrew and fold but just a ball ache. Also b&q never have the cover required in stock which is a shame. But overall lovely sturdy bbq and the end result from using it was tasty.
willisbell - 9 days ago
sturdy build bbq. annoying the gas bottle doesn't fit in the designed slot..
On first use I can't seem to get the bbq hot enough unless I close the lid constantly!! I can have the burners on full and put my hand 1" above the grills for a while! took forever to cook on!! going to replace the gas regulator and hope it improves...