See more Garden storage
Keter Store-it-out ARC Plastic Garden storage box
This Store it out ARC plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
The Store-It-Out ARC is a high-capacity storage shed that provides dry and ventilated storage for up to 1200 L of contents thanks to its durable and weather-resistant construction. In order to make storage easy it opens from the top or from the front, has an easy-opening lid and a sloped threshold that makes rolling large items in or out simple. With the capacity to hold two 240 L/63 G wheelie bins, there is also a built in shelf support for extra storage options (Shelf not included). This storage bin is easy to assemble and is ideal for storing items ranging from barbecues to lawn furniture.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools, equipment and x2 240 L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood affect panels with a piston-assisted lid and wide opening doors and a 1,2000 L capacity
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing
- Heavy-duty floor with main door bolt and secondary foot bolt for secure closure
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions: 146 x 82 x 120 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 132 x 76 x 110 cm (L x W x H)
Suddenly very expensive
Gardener21000 - Yesterday
When on earth and why did they become so expensive. Purchased one of these a year ago, its a great item and looking for another one to store garden furniture inside which they are also ideal for. The last one was under a hundred pounds, not on special offer or a sale price either and now it £155 ?? Think I'll forget that.
Very pleased with purchase.
ElizzieC - 3 days ago
Bought this today, to store some garden furniture. Perfect for the job. Decent quality, no complaints.
Lots of storage space
Halz - 4 days ago
This is my second one. The first one Ive had over 4 years. Very spacious, easy to put together. No rain gets in at all. Definitely recommend.
Cannot be disassembled
Glado - 5 days ago
Although this has been a good storage container as long as nothing heavy against the walls, I am giving it 2 stars because it does not seem to come apart again if you move/ give it to someone. So after spending over £100 it has to be broken up. It’s a waste and the heavy plastic will not degrade for how many hundreds of years
Be careful when putting it together!
Eleize - 8 days ago
Great storage box, just be careful when you are fixing it together. The instructions are pictures only. We made the mistake of attaching the door hinges to the box before putting them on the door. As the majority of the box is click attached it was a nightmare having to unscrew & unclick more or less the whole box in order to rectify the problem. When you click the parts into place they are not meant to be unclicked. It took a lot of sweat, tears & shear brute force to eventually get the doors on. Thankfully the box withstood this and