See more Mixer showers
Mira Atom ERD Single-spray pattern Chrome effect Thermostat temperature control Shower
- Manufacturer guarantee: 5 years
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Fixed shower head with diverter
- Assembly required
- Compatible with Works on all systems and pressures
Features and benefits
One shower, two ways to enjoy it. With its deluge head and separate hand shower and a stylish chrome finish, Mira Atom ERD mixer shower is designed with you in mind. Its integrated Mira Magni-flo™ technology gives up to 3 times more flow even at low pressure. Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Maximum temperature stop for increased safety with override for a hotter shower
- Single spray 25cm deluge head & 9cm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal
- Intuitive, integrated diverter allows you to easily divert between the deluge head and showerhead
- Cool Shield™ technology means the valve doesn’t get hot during a shower
- Separate temperature and on/off/diverter controls enable you to fine tune your perfect shower
- Works on all systems and pressures
- Flow control featuring 'Eco' stop for water saving with override functionality for a more powerful shower
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Concealed valve||Exposed valve|
|Maximum operating pressure||9.8bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1bar|
|Shower head spray patterns||Single-spray pattern|
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Thermostatic control||Thermostat temperature control|
Bunty100 - 2 months ago
I am grateful for another review on here rating this shower and pointing out the lead at the bottom of the shower body where the hose attaches.
I love this shower, but after installation 4 years ago, I did notice that the shower heads dripped for a long time after shower switched off.
Then a few months ago the shower started leaking from where the hose attaches, and it's just got steadily worse. I will have to rake out all my invoices etc from having it fitted. I hope I have kept everything!
I'm grateful for the 5 year guarantee on parts from Mira and hope I can take advantage of this.
It was the B&Q fitout team that did it for me, they were the best part of the
shad78 - 3 months ago
I bought this with high expectation for my new bathroom, it does not work properly, its either too hot or too cold, had it fitted by a qualified technician and said that the thermostat dials are faulty. That's £200 gone by the drain.
Seems good but it's faulty on installation
Carl111 - 5 months ago
Want to rate it higher but it's faulty when installed the valve seems faulty and only delivers hot water and can't change temperature. It he temperature valve worked I would give it a five!
Smaller shower head gives off odd smell
Jwpetal - 6 months ago
We bought the dual head in June. I like the larger over head. I have enough pressure and we have no issues. In our old shower, My husband normally used the hand held, smaller portion. It has come to my attention that he no longer uses it as it gives a very odd smell when being used. To the point that neither of us will use it. We don't know why as we keep it clean. I gave 2 stars due to this quality of the smaller shower head.
GraW - 9 months ago
Quality shower but dimensions on website for the deluge head are wrong - it's 250mm not 200mm, not what I wanted. Contacted B&Q but won't exchange/return as product has been installed. Disappointed as larger head causes water to splash past shower panel.