See more Kits & twinpacks
Erbauer EXT 18V 2Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill & impact driver EID18-Li
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Includes - Low battery indicator
Features and benefits
Includes impact driver, combi drill, charger and 2 x 2.0Ah 18V batteries. Tools compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries. Supplied with carry case
- Part of the EXT one battery system, giving you the power and flexibility to get any job done whilst also growing your collection by simply adding tools and batteries as and when you desire.
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance, providing more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life
- The Keep Cool battery technology actively manages temperature, keeping cells cool so they do not overheat: giving more power, longer runtime and battery life
- Combi drill: 3-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between hammer, drill and screwdriver
- 3-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between hammer, drill and screwdriver
- Includes impact driver, combi drill, charger and 2x 2.0Ah 18V batteries
- Compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
Self build summer house.
Bpk - 21 days ago
Very powerful drill/driver. Never really mived away from Bosch before but I liked how these compares with performance when comparing different combo kits(Bosch,dewalt,ryobi). With all in the same price bracket I went for these. Excellent buy and very happy with the power they provide.
Amazing tools for amazing price
alexiosivoni - 10 months ago
Added a 5 amp battery for the impactor and is amazing using a lot at the car manages to even undo the nut bolt from the wheal without any isue
20 years trade experience
J3yfe - 1 year ago
Really good, tools are well built and materials rival the big brands. Impact has impressive torque but! Does have a fraction of a second delay when triggered. I'm used to it now and full control is back. Slow starting and screwing takes time to get used to the trigger sensitivity but once used to it control is extremely responsive. Imaging a consoled controller on sensitive level 10, yer it's hard to begin with but totally worthwhile. Drill is good and equally ballence with the impact so good if you holster carry like me. Basic charger but it's small and compact, 2ah takes around 50 mins to fully charge and impact will put 70mm screws in at pace for a good three hours.
Good quality product
Brownie0454 - 1 year ago
As a busy DIY er I needed a replacement drill/driver. My previous Dewalt had been reliable but this kit was slightly cheaper and was brushless, which I thought would last longer long term. I have had Erbauer products before and they were very good. These are both decent products, good solid tools, and do the job for me, very happy with my purchase.