Grohe Get Chrome Effect Lever Tap
Grohe Get Chrome Effect Lever Tap
you save £33.00
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This chrome effect lever tap from Grohe's Get range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's controlled by a single lever.
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and Benefits
Great for completing your kitchen space this lever tap combines style and practicality, the minimal style works with a range of kitchen styles and decors from the traditional to the ultramodern. The contemporary style with single lever control means it’s easy to control flow and temperature – perfect for busy households!
- Features Starlight® technology; Grohe taps are coated with a fine chrome layer that ensures chrome and brass move as one body resulting in finish not being stretched and a new look finish for the life of the product.
- Through SilkMove technology® you can ensure a smooth operation when controlling water flow. The ceramic disks are Teflon coated avoiding deterioration and debris build up, resulting in effortless precision and ultimate comfort for a lifetime.
- Grohe materials contain 90% less lead than standard brass and five times more resistant to corrosion, with Grohe Zero you can rest assured your taps comply with new European water regulations.
- Save installation time with Grohe Quickfix®- the uniquely threaded locking nut is only threaded at the top and bottom cutting installation time by up to 50%.
- Innovative water technology delivering whisper-quiet acoustics
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Movement capability||Swivel spout|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Starting a new project can be daunting, but we’re here to give you the confidence that planning a kitchen doesn’t take as long or cost as much as you might think.
So, whether you’ve outgrown your current space or the layout just doesn’t work for you, updating your kitchen could make life that little bit easier.
You’re at the beginning of your journey, so it’s a good idea to take a look around for ideas on what you might like.
Let’s get planning…
The kitchen tap is a hard-working household essential that always has to be at its best. Whether you’re planning an entire kitchen or utility room refit, refreshing a few key areas or just making a quick repair – it has to be durable and hard-wearing while suiting your kitchen’s needs.
To do this, many clever new features have been introduced to help busy households save time on everyday tasks. Thankfully, these exciting innovations don’t mean compromising on style, as the kitchen tap also provides the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen.
So, whether you want something traditional and classic, or a tap that’s more modern and ontrend, our wide range of taps offer a variety of styles, finishes and features to make the ideal addition to your kitchen.
Let’s get started.
Before you begin
To get the best performance from a new tap, it’s critical to choose one that suits your home’s water pressure. If you have a low pressure water system, a tap designed to operate at this pressure will help to ensure a steady flow of water. Or if you’ve got a high water pressure system, you’ll be able to opt for some innovative features to get your kitchen working harder for you.
To help identify the water pressure system in your home and understand how this affects your choice of kitchen taps, head to our helpful guide.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery