10X8 Combi Garden Room Shiplap Timber Summerhouse & Store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Having a bit of extra space is always a good thing and this versatile timber summerhouse with separate spaces for relaxing and storage offers you just that.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Furnishings displayed in the summerhouse are suggestions for use only
- Comes with Roof felt and summerhouse floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
The addition of the garden storage shed on the side of the summerhouse means that you get more usable space allowing you to store garden equipment and sundries out of sight whilst still having a fantastic, completely separate space to relax in.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Comes with fully glazed concertina opening doors that give you a panoramic view of your garden, and high grade stainless steel lock and key for added security.
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this summerhouse
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your summerhouse to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Protect a bike 9x6 metal motorbike store is designed to offer a unique, effective, and affordable way of protecting your valuable motorbike from vandalism, theft and the weather. construction Locking mechanism - Hasp & padlock 25 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation