14X10 Bison Shiplap Timber Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bison 14x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. Assembly required.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- 16mm Heavy duty tongue & groove flooring
- Mortised & Tenoned Windows with unique weather rebate
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Strong 44x70mm framing , making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Our spacious overlap pent garden shed is ideal for storing larger garden equipment or for use as a workshop or hobby space. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate ...
Our compact overlap wall shed is ideal for locating in alleyways or narrow spaces. The door can be located on either end of the shed to suit the design of your garden and is ideal for locating up against a wall or fence. Manufactured from pressure treated timber, eliminating the ...
Our overlap pent shed is manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The pent roof is designed to give increased head room inside the shed, making it ideal for general garden storage. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the ...
This overlap pent shed is ideal for general storage use. The pent roof is designed to provide generous headroom inside the shed, and is sloped to allow rain water to run off the back. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The ...