14X10 Bison Shiplap Timber Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bison 14x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. Assembly required.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- 16mm Heavy duty tongue & groove flooring
- Mortised & Tenoned Windows with unique weather rebate
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Strong 44x70mm framing , making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Iceni 8x6 pent shiplap kiln dried northern european softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Lockable fully framed fully boarded tongue & groove door This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes with - Roof felt ...
Keep your garden looking neat and tidy with this shiplap shed. Ideal for storing tools, garden sundries and equipment giving you more space to love your garden or outdoor space. 12mm Shiplap+ cladding Dip treated Single Door Comes with - Roof felt, fixed window & shed floor and fixings supplied ...
This Security Cabin 10x6 shed is perfect for storing all your garden tools and equipment safely and securely. With assembly service. Shiplap 10 year Conditional
This Mammoth 10x20 shed is perfect for use as an exterior workspace or simply as extra storage space. With assembly service. 19mm Loglap cladding Dipped basecoat Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door Product supplied unpainted. Comes with Roof felt & shed floor