16X10 Bison Shiplap Timber Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bison 16x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. Assembly required.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- 16mm Heavy duty tongue & groove flooring
- Mortised & Tenoned Windows with unique weather rebate
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Strong 44x70mm framing , making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This wall shed is ideal for making the most of extra storage in smaller areas, such as alleyways or narrow spaces. The shed has a window on the door and one on the side to allow maximum light to enter. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and no ...
Our shiplap shed features Onduline corrugated roofing material, providing an attractive and weatherproof roof to this premium shed whilst the apex design gives a traditional look. High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards. The door has safe and secure ...
This Shire 6x6 apex shiplap kiln dried northern european softwood shed is ideal for multipurpose garden storage. It has 5 segregated storage areas so that items to be stored separately allowing for easy access to them when needed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Lockable hinged doors This structure is ...
This shiplap shed features a traditional apex style roof design fo an attractive appearance. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip ...