20X12 Accelaframe Apex Polyethylene Garage
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with - 1x frame & 1x cover and Fixings supplied
- 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary accelaframe rib system engineered for quicker, easier assembly and disassembly, stronger frame and easier storage, cuts build time from hours to minutes
- High grade steel frame 2 times stronger than our standard shelter. 42 mm diameter steel construction with a premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Ratchet tight cover tensioning ensures drum tight cover and door panel connection to shelter frame, quality ratchet and web strap components keep tight and neat looking
- Immediately remove any accumulated snow or ice from the roof structure with a brush and mop
- Fitting instructions included
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Made in||Made in China|
|Surface finish||Powder coated|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a beloved staple of the British garden. This firm favourite is fantastically versatile. It can provide much-needed outdoor storage for tools, equipment and garden furniture. Take shelter in it when busy with the odd outdoor job, like planting pots or filling bird feeders, or simply enjoy it as a quiet spot to sit and relax.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Read our guide and let us help you choose the right shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Great for storing garden tools, mowers, ATVs, pool items, or anything you need to store out of sight. Shed-in-a-Box is designed for use in every season and can protect your equipment from sunlight, rain, tree sap and more. Win back garage space with an affordable storage solution. 2 years Manufacturer ...
This Shelterlogic 8x8 apex spring Steel & polyethylene shed in a box is ideal for storing garden essentials. Spring Single Roll up door Comes with - 1x cover & 1x frame and Fixings supplied 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework
This Door bolt is recommended for internal & external use. It is ideal for securing doors. Malleable iron construction Fixings supplied