2.5X1.7 Indus Apex Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Indus 2.5x1.7 apex Heavy duty galvanised steel shed is ideal for storing garden essentials.
- 20 years Manufacturer guarantee
Features and Benefits
Attractive modern shed, providing a practical solution to store tools outside.
- With its contemporary Scandinavian design and iconic shaped farmhouse roof, the Indus shed offers the perfect combination of both traditional and contemporary styles.
- Base dimensions: (W)252cm (D)181.9cm. Roof edge to edge dimensions: (W)263.2cm (D)181.9cm (H)246.4cm. Interior wall to wall dimensions: (W)247.7cm (D)167.5cm (H)194cm. Door opening: (W)71.1cm (H)184.5cm.
- Pre-painted galvanized steel panels.
- Shed contents shown in imagery is not included
- Innovative design includes guttering along one side and a water butt connection.
- Integrated tool holders on the inside of each door make clever use of the space
- Tower bolts on the top and bottom of 1 door to keep it open and closed. Hasp & staple for locking. Padlock not included.
- Assembly required. Fixings included and fitting instructions supplied. Base not included.
- Must be constructed on a solid base foundation - A concrete pad or larger size concrete patio slabs are recommended. The base foundation should be at least 4 inches (100mm) larger than the external shed dimensions.
|Material||Heavy duty galvanised steel|
|Number of doors||1|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a beloved staple of the British garden. This firm favourite is fantastically versatile. It can provide much-needed outdoor storage for tools, equipment and garden furniture. Take shelter in it when busy with the odd outdoor job, like planting pots or filling bird feeders, or simply enjoy it as a quiet spot to sit and relax.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Read our guide and let us help you choose the right shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed rood. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added ...
This traditional style shiplap apex shed has a compact design making it an ideal storage space in small gardens. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards ...
This Shire 6x6 apex shiplap kiln dried northern european softwood shed is ideal for multipurpose garden storage. It has 5 segregated storage areas so that items to be stored separately allowing for easy access to them when needed. 12mm Tongue & groove cladding Dipped basecoat Single Lockable hinged doors This ...
This Sheds/Storage 6x6 apex tongue and groove Kiln dried northern European softwood shed is multipurpose storage shed. 12mm Tongue and groove cladding Dipped basecoat Single Lockable Hinged Doors Comes with - Roof felt, floor and all fixings and Fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable ...