3 Step Deck Stair Kit, (W)300mm (D)200mm
- For raised decking areas, this decking step kit contains everything you need to create a fixed set of steps up to your decking area
- Contains 2 x 3 tread risers and 3 x 1066mm treads
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (exc. Sat & Sun) for delivery within 4 working days. Delivery day confirmed at checkout
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Kiln dried to allow better penetration of preservative
|Number of steps||3|
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fixings supplied||No fixings supplied|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Unless your deck is at ground level, you'll need steps to give you easy access to your garden or link different levels of the deck. If you add a handrail and balustrades they'll turn a functional stairway into an attractive feature as well as helping to prevent slips and falls.
A patio designed as a sitting or dining area is a great way to make your outside space more enjoyable. Perfect for family barbecues, or as a sunny spot to relax on a warm summer days. You can create one with concrete slabs, paving blocks or reclaimed stone.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed