Beko ASGN542S American Style Silver Fridge Freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This American style fridge freezer has tonnes of great features and stylish design, with a massive 368L capacity its perfect for large families and those that love to entertain.
- Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Annual power consumption - 471 kWh/year
Features and Benefits
This fridge-freezer includes a convenient water and ice dispenser with no plumbing required, meaning you can place it anywhere in your home with no need to buy expensive filters, ideal for busy households. With the EverFresh+ crisper your vegetables and fruit will last longer, helping reduce waste and trips to the supermarket.
- A non-plumbed ice and water dispenser allows instant access when needed for those cold drink moments. Cubed or crushed ice, you decide!
- EverfResh+ A humidity controlled salad crisper, which can keep fruit and vegetables fresh for up to 30 days
- With the 3 litre glass tank, you can enjoy cold, refreshing water whenever you want it. It also takes up minimal space in the fridge and is easy to fill. Glass retains the cold temperature better and is dishwasher safe
- Air Flow Cooling vents in the fridge and freezer maintain an even temperature on every shelf level and rapidly restores the temperature after the door has been opened
- Odour filter helps to remove any unpleasant smells and help prevent any transfer
- Advanced electronic touch control LED display gives you complete control at your fingertips without ever having to open the doors, saving you time and energy
- Fast freeze setting quickly freezes fresh food to preserve the taste and nutrients
- Quick cool provides a rapid cooling process while keeping nutritional food values and flavours intact
|Freeze function||Fast freeze|
|Temperature controlled||Adjustable thermostat|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of adjustable shelves||4|
|Number of compartments||5|
|Number of door shelves||4|
|Material||Stainless steel & plastic|
|Noise sound pressure||43dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery