Beko BCB5050F Combi Fridge Freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This integrated fridge freezer from Beko is the perfection addition to any busy household, the integrated design means it’s easy to create a seamless finish to your kitchen space.
- Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Annual power consumption - 298 kWh/year
Features and Benefits
With tonnes of great features and plenty of storage space this combi fridge freezer is great for large households and those that love to entertain. The open door alarm means you never have to worry about forgetting to shut the door and the A+ energy rating helps you keep household energy bills down.
- Active Fresh Blue Lights keep fruit and veg fresher for longer, meaning less waste and less trips to the store, saving you money.
- The antibacterial door seal prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Reversible Doors - convenient feature, if you are restricted on where you can place your appliance.
- The chrome wine rack is a convenient and stylish way to store your bottles of wine or ideal for 2 litre soft drink bottles - keeping everyone happy
- LED Lighting - Brighter and more durable than a standard bulb
- Sliding hinges make it easy to install the appliance into your chosen kitchen cabinet
- Antibacterial door seals prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Adjustable glass shelves for flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing larger items
|Temperature controlled||Adjustable thermostat|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of adjustable shelves||2|
|Number of compartments||4|
|Number of door shelves||3|
|Material||Stainless steel & plastic|
|Noise sound pressure||40dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This integrated 98 litre freezer is ideal for use in a small household and designed to be built under your worktop. The super freeze function is perfect for quickly freezing food and 3 transparent drawers help you to find your food easily. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy ...
Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 485 kWh/year Contents - 9 glass shelves inc salad crisp cover, 1 egg tray, 1 chiller zone compartment, 1 chrome wire wine rack, 4 full width commodity racks & 2 large salad crispers
This no-frost side-by-side American style fridge freezer from Bosch, is ideal for a large families. The modern electronic display is easy to use and you never have to worry about defrosting thanks to a No-Frost system. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption ...