Beko DIS15011 Integrated Slimline Dishwasher, White
Beko DIS15011 Integrated Slimline Dishwasher, White
[This is a block of tabs..]
A+ rated DIS15011 dishwasher from Beko. It features an easy to use control panel and 5 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 10L of water per cycle.
- Energy rating: A+
- Water consumption per cycle: 10 L
- Noise sound pressure: 49dB(A)
- Guarantee: 2 years
Features and Benefits
This energy efficient dishwasher has an A+ energy rating that helps you save up to 10% in energy consumption compared to A rated appliances, ultimately saving you money on energy bills. The 10 place setting capacity makes it easier to fit all your dishes at once, while the slim 45 cm width makes it perfect for smaller kitchens
- The quick programmes are a perfect choice when you're in a hurry. With Beko's clean & shine programme, a full load of normally soiled dishes can be perfectly washed and dried in only 96 minutes. For lightly soiled dishes you can choose the mini 30 programme that delivers a quick wash in only 30 minutes
- The pro-smart inverter motor provides a more energy efficient and quieter operation and comes with a 10 years guarantee for extra peace of mind
- Quiet operation with 49db noise level meaning this dishwasher is ideal for open plan kitchens
- Through the use of variable speed technology provided by the use of the pro-smart inverter motor and higher water temperature, the Fast+ function shortens the duration of the programmes by up to 70%. Ideal for when you're in a hurry
- The half load function is a perfect solution for those days when you have less dishes to wash. It cuts down on the energy and water usage as well as the programme time, saving you time and money on your utility bills
- 2x foldable plate supports in lower basket, 4x foldable cup rack in top basket and 1x removable cutlery basket
- Overflow protection
|Annual water consumption||2800L|
|Annual power consumption||237kWh/year|
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Drying performance rating||A|
|Noise sound pressure||49dB(A)|
|Number of wash temperatures||6|
|Number of preset programmes||5|
|Timer||3, 6 or 9 hour delay timer|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Why buy a dishwasher?
Did you know that you can save time and reduce your utility bills by using an efficient, modern dishwasher, instead of washing by hand? Experts have compared dishwashers and washing up based on their use of time, water and energy.
According to studies, it can take up to 9 minutes to load a dishwasher with dirty plates and unload a dishwasher when everything is clean. This compares to up to a full hour to wash the same load by hand. This means switching to a dishwasher could give you back up to a week of your time every year.
Typically, most dishwashers use 12 Litres of water to wash a full family load of plates and dishes. Some, like Beko's QDW696, use only 6 litres of water. The same load could use up to 49 litres of water when washing by hand and a lot of power to heat. A dishwasher uses exactly the right amount of water and heat to make your dishes sparklingly clean.
What do the energy ratings mean?
All dishwashers will have an energy label and this provides a good indication of how much energy and water it will use.
All dishwashers are graded A+++ to D for energy efficiency, with A+++ being the most efficient and cheapest to run. The energy ratings are determined by testing the energy consumed washing a collection of soiled tableware and dishes using the standard cycle recommended by the manufacturer.
The better the energy efficiency the more money you save on your utility bills. All B&Q dishwashers are rated A to A+++.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This acrylic grease filter from Cooke & Lewis is suitable a maximum hood size for a 600mm hood - can be trimmed for 500mm hoods. Easy to install by clip fixings
Quickly and conveniently cook your food with this Cooke & Lewis CLM1W-C Microwave. It has 8 functions and the automatic defrost function is ideal for thawing out food from frozen. Guarantee - 2 years Guarantee specifics - Guarantee against parts and labour
Keep your kitchen free from cooking odours with this Cooke & Lewis two speed , white finish cooker hood. The rocker switch controls are easy to use, perfect for when you're concentrating on cooking more than one dish at once and the extraction rate keeps unwanted odours at bay whilst ...