Beko QOM246B Black Electric Multifunction Single Oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this black electric multifunction single oven from Beko. The 12 functions, fully extendable telescopic system and catalytic stay clean liners and sturdy design are easy to use. The 71L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking.
- Guarantee - 2 year
- Energy rating - A
- Grill - Full & half grill with fan
- Timer - Touch control fully programmable timer
- Comes with - Fully extendable telescopic system and catalytic stay clean liners
Features and Benefits
An ideal addition to any kitchen this premium multifunction oven offers a range of programmes from fan cooking, defrosting, slow cooking to fan grilling - the ultimate, flexible cooking companion.
- Massive oven capacity - 71 litres
- Multifunctional main oven with full width variable grill
- 12 cooking functions for all your cooking needs!
- Removable side racks and catalytic walls for easy to clean oven interior
- Removable inner glass door for easy to clean
- 1 full extension telescopic system with wire shelf for easy access
- 1 full size enamel cooking tray with internal grill rack
- Sleek Black Glass Design
- A Energy Rating, saving you money on your energy bills
|Main oven capacity||71L|
|Number of Functions||12|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Ovens have come on in leaps and bounds since those freestanding ones with the over-hanging grills. Most people these days go for built-in ovens when redesigning their kitchen because they're more discreet, and because they have more control over where to put them. So if you're not in the market for a range style cooker, what should you look for in a built-in oven?
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery