Beko WM8120W White Freestanding Washing Machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
The perfect addition to any modern kitchen this freestanding washing machine combines tonnes of fantastic features with energy saving technology.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 50 L
- Annual water consumption - 11000 L
Features and Benefits
Whatever you need to get washed you can be assured this model will have a programme for you, from super quick options for getting football kits cleans at the last minute to extra rinsing for those with sensitive skin. The digital display means it’s easy to keep track on your laundry and the time remaining.
- You no longer have to wait hours for your daily wash to be ready, with Beko's Daily Quick programme you can wash a full load of laundry in just 28 minutes
- This Beko appliance automatically reduces the water level for half or small loads, saving you money on utility bills
- Easy access and unique design 3 compartment detergent dispenser
- Activating the Child Safety Lock prevents the accidental changing of washing programmes by locking the buttons
- Specially designed to care for babies and toddlers or for people with sensitive skin, it extends the washing time and applies extra rinsing to avoid allergy problems related to sensitive skin
- Features a range of different programmes including wool, hand wash and half load programmes, ideal for busy households
- Space saving 54cm depth - for easy installation into tight spaces. Ideal for kitchens with shallower units or with plumbing behind
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||248kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||15|
|Economy wash option||Half load|
|Timer||19 hour timer|
|Safety feature||Features child safety lock|
|Material||Stainless steel drum|
|Noise sound pressure||73dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This American style fridge freezer has tonnes of great features and stylish design, with a massive 368L capacity its perfect for large families and those that love to entertain. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 471 kWh/year
Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 484 kWh/year Contents - 9 shelves,3 of which have full width commodity racks, 2 large salad crispers, 2 freezer drawers, double twist & serve ice cube tray
This 90cm Cookmaster dual fuel range cooker combines a range of great features with stylish design that will make a stunning style statement in any kitchen. With tonnes of oven space and 5 hob burners it is ideal for large families, keen bakers and those that love to entertain as ...