Black Hurdle (W)1m (H)200mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This horizontal structured black hurdle from Gardman is ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Its durable construction has been designed to keep it lasting for longer.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Enhances borders, edges paths and drives
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fence panels and posts can be prone to storm damage, rot or attack by insects. And when they do need repairing, it's essential to treat them as soon as possible to prevent the rest of the fence being impacted.
That's where we can help. Read on for our handy tips on how to:
- remove a wooden fence panel or post
- reinforce a rotten fence post with a concrete spur
- fix a broken arris rail
Once you've removed the damaged parts, find out how to erect new fencing with our handy guide to putting up a panel fence.
Fencing is the most popular way to mark a boundary and is a cost-effective and easy-to-install option for your outdoor space – whether you’re replacing what you have currently, repairing it, or starting from scratch.
Fences can have many functions and our wide range includes options for all spaces.. So if you’re enclosing your garden for privacy, securing the safety of your children or pets or creating zones within your garden, we’ll have something for you.
At B&Q, we offer four ways to construct fencing. These use
- wooden fence panels - a ready-made section of timber fencing that's easy to install and available in a variety of designs, shapes and sizes
- wooden fence boards - individual timber boards that create a run of fencing
- metal railings - decorative balustrades that can standalone or be added to walls
- modular fencing - mix and match items in a variety of materials that allow you to easily build your own unique fencing design
Here we'll talk you through all four of these options to find the best fencing for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This green artificial grass gives you the fresh, crisp look of a newly laid lawn all year round, without any of the fuss of maintaining one. It has a total coverage of 12 m². Fade resistant Pet friendly Perforated latex backing to allow easy draining Recommended for Gardens, balconies, patios ...
Edging paths, lawns and flowerbeds, keep soil, gravel and bark in its place whilst preventing grass from growing over into beds and for dividing areas within a garden Guarantee - 5 years