Blooma Neva Wooden Fence Slat (W)1790mm (H)132mm
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
This item is only available for purchase in store or by calling
0300 303 4481
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Neva wooden fence slat is part of the Neva modular fencing range and is designed to slot horizontally into the Neva fence posts (sold separately) allowing you to create your own custom run of fencing.
- Pressure treated
Features and Benefits
The Neva Modular Fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden.
- Easy to assemble the slats slide horizontally into the slotted fence posts and fit together with the tongue and groove edges.
- Use 13 slats to create a full height panel (1800mm)
- Use the Blooma Neva wooden finishing profile (sold separately) at the top of the wooden slats to cap off your fence and give it the finishing touch.
- Made from quality FSC approved timber that is durable and robust.
- Pressure treated and protected against wood rot and fungal decay.
- We recommend you leave a gap between the slats and the ground.
- Timber use class 3 - suitable for external use
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fence panels and posts can be prone to storm damage, rot or attack by insects. And when they do need repairing, it's essential to treat them as soon as possible to prevent the rest of the fence being impacted.
That's where we can help. Read on for our handy tips on how to:
- remove a wooden fence panel or post
- reinforce a rotten fence post with a concrete spur
- fix a broken arris rail
Once you've removed the damaged parts, find out how to erect new fencing with our handy guide to putting up a panel fence.
Fencing is the most popular way to mark a boundary and is a cost-effective and easy-to-install option for your outdoor space – whether you’re replacing what you have currently, repairing it, or starting from scratch.
Fences can have many functions and our wide range includes options for all spaces.. So if you’re enclosing your garden for privacy, securing the safety of your children or pets or creating zones within your garden, we’ll have something for you.
At B&Q, we offer four ways to construct fencing. These use
- wooden fence panels - a ready-made section of timber fencing that's easy to install and available in a variety of designs, shapes and sizes
- wooden fence boards - individual timber boards that create a run of fencing
- metal railings - decorative balustrades that can standalone or be added to walls
- modular fencing - mix and match items in a variety of materials that allow you to easily build your own unique fencing design
Here we'll talk you through all four of these options to find the best fencing for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These domed top fence panels from Grange are ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Their durable Timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Pressure treated Timber Guarantee - 10 years
These traditional vertical slats structured fence panels from Grange are ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Their durable Timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Pressure treated Timber Guarantee - 10 years ...
These domed top border fencings from Grange are ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Their durable Timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Pressure treated Timber Guarantee - 10 years
This wooden fence vertical panel is ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Its durable construction has been designed to keep it lasting for longer. Product is certified by Forest Stewardship Council Find out more about FSC ...